Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is taking a larger pay cut and they giving him a 8yr deal lol hell idk but I wouldn’t put it past them. Even the conference looked staged to me
Staged for what though ? I get on the first day it broke, people were saying barca are pressuring la liga but it is quite obvious now la liga don’t care.

Messi should go to PSG. Fuck Barca and G14.
cb7676af94274af4a2be252782b4feae.jpeg

They really are a match made for each other Barça and Messi. They're like that annoying as fuck couple who always fall out in public but are back living the Instagram dream a month later, even though he knows she has shown him all the blokes she could fuck in the meantime, just to keep him in check for a few months.

The way La Liga would not backtrack the last year of covid effected financial figures is wrong and unfair.

I think the premier league have done so, so a club can use the pre pandemic match day income in the accounts when covid caused the loss of all match day revenue, La Liga have not done this, and that is harsh, the clubs had no control over covid and fans not allowed into stadiums. It made a huge dent in their incomes.

It looks like La Liga may be back tracking and probably the reason for that Messi press conference on Sunday.

I said then, beware of Men crying with no tears, those tears were stage managed and it look like there is a chance it's worked.

Reports coming left and right about barcelona's offer. I mean if he stays after that drama it will be beyond embarassing surely. Fans at the airport and all those tv and media waiting for his presentation. Thank Christ it's not us this time.

The way La Liga would not backtrack the last year of covid effected financial figures is wrong and unfair.

I think the premier league have done so, so a club can use the pre pandemic match day income in the accounts when covid caused the loss of all match day revenue, La Liga have not done this, and that is harsh, the clubs had no control over covid and fans not allowed into stadiums. It made a huge dent in their incomes.

It looks like La Liga may be back tracking and probably the reason for that Messi press conference on Sunday.

I said then, beware of Men crying with no tears, those tears were stage managed and it look like there is a chance it's worked.

It is all a big soap opera. Barca have played it fantastically. And the PSG news came so quickly just to give Tebas something to think about.

I don't know if it will work, but La Liga is dead without Messi. Who else plays there that inspires anyone to watch that league? Even El clasico would be shite without Messi. There are some good young players coming through but Messi makes that league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.