Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports coming left and right about barcelona's offer. I mean if he stays after that drama it will be beyond embarassing surely. Fans at the airport and all those tv and media waiting for his presentation. Thank Christ it's not us this time.

It would be a genius play from Barca if it comes off. He stays, the fans go wild. New investors might have already come crawling in to try and help cover costs in exchange for some exclusives on him.

It is all a big soap opera. Barca have played it fantastically. And the PSG news came so quickly just to give Tebas something to think about.

I don't know if it will work, but La Liga is dead without Messi. Who else plays there that inspires anyone to watch that league? Even El clasico would be shite without Messi. There are some good young players coming through but Messi makes that league.
He is the figure head of La Liga, along with Barca and Madrid, they can't have all 3 in turmoil, it destroys the lot.

It would be a genius play from Barca if it comes off. He stays, the fans go wild. New investors might have already come crawling in to try and help cover costs in exchange for some exclusives on him.
Exactly, Laporta and even Tabas would come out of it like saviours.

If it smells like bullsh1t, it probably is!

The way La Liga would not backtrack the last year of covid effected financial figures is wrong and unfair.

I think the premier league have done so, so a club can use the pre pandemic match day income in the accounts when covid caused the loss of all match day revenue, La Liga have not done this, and that is harsh, the clubs had no control over covid and fans not allowed into stadiums. It made a huge dent in their incomes.

It looks like La Liga may be back tracking and probably the reason for that Messi press conference on Sunday.

I said then, beware of Men crying with no tears, those tears were stage managed and it look like there is a chance it's worked.
As soon as I saw him crying with no tears I thought it was staged. Surely you would cry a lot more if your leaving after 21 years… idk maybe I am wrong but didn’t seem genuine.

As soon as I saw him crying with no tears I thought it was staged. Surely you would cry a lot more if your leaving after 21 years… idk maybe I am wrong but didn’t seem genuine.
I read the media reports of the press conference before watching it, after I watched it, I would say without doubt that was stage managed, fake dry tears, an audience of a few selected family, friendly media, manager and staff.

Messi and Barca have played this from day one, they have played the get out of jail card.

Messi is going to spoil his reputation, to me that started last summer, a player so desperately unhappy, yet he would not force through what he claimed was his right to leave the club.

The last two season have shown Messi, Barca is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.