Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he fits in City, but make no mistake about it, just about every other team in Europe would benefit greatly from having the GOAT on its squad.

There's this perception that Messi is doing bad at Paris because the team sucks, but he has arguably been their best player. Mbappe, the suppossed best player in the World, is 10 years younger and hasn't been able to perfrom better than Messi on that dysfunctional team.
Yeah, I agree. Messi would be a huge bonus nearly anywhere in Europe. I just feel like he personally would rather take the Saudi option (unless Barcelona come back for him).

There are so many widely circulated hashtags with the prefix 'istandwith'. Hopefully, there will be one of 'IStandWithMessi'. He deserves one for his contribution to humanity.

i would like to have Messi @ City, but i have a feeling he would not work with Haaland due to Messi having low defensive work rate. but Haaland/Messi and KdB feeding them sounds so juicy.

Barca is impossible. They still can't register players who they currently have!
Saudi is an option, perhaps the only one.
I'd still take him at City, if the numbers stacked up. His experience an know how would be invaluable even to the likes of our first team stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.