Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I ever see him possibly coming here, is if Mancini resigns after next season and Pep Guardiola takes over.
Messi might want to join up with his former manager again.

But I'd say there's a bout a 1% chance of that ever happening.

i feel like ronaldo is much more likely to come to city than messi

but i don't think we'll get either of them

is this thread even serious?

If there is one team in the world who will get him then it is us.

There was an article in the M.E.N today and goes on about us signing Messi and I agree with it - Barcelona selling Messi would be no more of a shock than Luis Figo going to Madrid or Ronaldo leaving Barcelona who at the time was the worlds best player.

It would be up there in terms of shock big signings but I just think when your team is not winning as much as it used to which you never know could be the case with Barcelona in the future then your top players want out to find new chalenges and trophies etc.. Real Madrid have a super squad at the moment and I can see them being a dominant force in La Liga, Barcelona still have a wonder team but their peak was when the won the treble, plus teams are catching up to them and are understanding how to beat them.

We can all dream can't we - we do have Sergio, Pablo and Carlos to persuade him.!

Never. He will never leave Barca, he has no need to.
He is the only player we could never get though now. I believe we could lure anyone in the world now, apart from Messi. That wasn't the case even just this time last year but say the second best player in the world became available, (Ronaldo), we could get him.

If Messi is the only player we will never have a chance of getting, i'm happy with that.

Pigeonho said:
He is the only player we could never get though now. I believe we could lure anyone in the world now, apart from Messi. That wasn't the case even just this time last year but say the second best player in the world became available, (Ronaldo), we could get him.

If Messi is the only player we will never have a chance of getting, i'm happy with that.
Do you think he's scared of coming here pige,the fear he might get found out.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Pigeonho said:

Found out by what? Michael Dawson? If anything he's saving years of injury and knocks.

alky313 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Pigeonho said:

Found out by what? Michael Dawson? If anything he's saving years of injury and knocks.
Who's Michael Dawson know is dad les.

Spurs CB?

Point is he has nothing to prove. He's torn Europe to pieces. Hes an instant target in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.