Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Barcelona have got some serious depts; just like most big clubs nowadays. If Guardiola left who I have heard has a strong relationship with Messi and whom built the whole team around him then it's a slight maybe!

If we offered Barcelona 100m say for example, do you think they will turn that down with their depts? They will at least consider it! Just like we have learnt with Arsenal in the past; the people up above are business men!

Sergio, Carlos and Pablo will have to some serious convincing!

The only circumstance in which Messi would leave Barca would be if he wanted to show his ability in another league. Its pretty much agreed he's the best player now or ever, but the one thing Ronaldo has done is leave a team in which he is settled and proved himself at another level. Or like Maradona, leave a place where you're seen as a demi-god and revolutionise another team.

If he wanted to prove to everyone his reputation can be maintained without being in the Barca team, then maybe we could be a viable destination. Realistically I think he'll stay put, there's something quite nobel in staying loyal to one club for your entire career. And given what the club has done for him it would be amazing if he ever left.

I'd have to say never I don't think he would ever leave barca to be honest ... So next season. Then lol

Nope.Wont happen unless he never gets a game and gets told he is no longer wanted.He even said in an interview he plans to stay with Barca until he retires and good for him,its nice to show respect for everything Barca have done for him.I follow Barca as much as city and Barca is the style of football that suits him best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.