Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
corky1970 said:
DAILY MAIL

MESSI SNUBBS MAN CITY IN FINAL HUMILIATION FOR MANCINI

it has been reported that Lionel Messi snubbed a 2 billion pound a week contract with the failing Premier league champions
The struggling Manchester side who lie a disappointing 18 places off relegation were reportedly desperate for his signiture.
However Messi told a (" friend who happens that we know but we wont tell you who ")

" city are just not big enough"

This latest snub follows similar rejections from Ronaldo, Rooney and Van persie.

Man city refused to comment

ha haa - jolly good!

blue underpants said:
We can forget that one then, hes just signed new deal until 2018

Like that was ever going to happen............are you sure he didnt fancy playing alongside Rodwell and sinclair?

Now, this isn't as mad as you'd think (maybe a little!).

If Barcelona want to continue to compete for the European Cup, they need a complete refreshment of their first XI. I've watched Dani Alves steal a living for the last few years, every time I watch Barça he's awful; Pepe needs a partner, as excellent as Puyol has been in his career surely it's over for him now?; they're soft as shit in defensive mid, and they need two strikers for me, one starting and one for the bench. I believe they want a new goalkeeper too.

They don't have any real money to speak of. So the only way forward for them is to sell Messi.

What do people reckon? It's mad, but not that mad, is it?

Caveman said:
Now, this isn't as mad as you'd think (maybe a little!).

If Barcelona want to continue to compete for the European Cup, they need a complete refreshment of their first XI. I've watched Dani Alves steal a living for the last few years, every time I watch Barça he's awful; Pepe needs a partner, as excellent as Puyol has been in his career surely it's over for him now?; they're soft as shit in defensive mid, and they need two strikers for me, one starting and one for the bench. I believe they want a new goalkeeper too.

They don't have any real money to speak of. So the only way forward for them is to sell Messi.

What do people reckon? It's mad, but not that mad, is it?

They will never sell him,end of.....and that's not a dig mate...And according to some,his buy out is €250 million..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.