Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it really work with messi in the premier league I don't think we should sign him and build a team around him like barca have. the premier league is so hard every team can beat you home or away there is no easy games and it takes more of team work and a (good squad) than a special player wanting the ball all the time. also the age and the very big fee is a big thing and we will not see a return in him come 4 years down the line when he is wanting to go home and finnish his playing days with is home town club in argentina

If pep came he would probably switch things around I know someone muted playing Delph at left back. Pep did something similar with Larm at Bayern.

would it really work with messi in the premier league I don't think we should sign him and build a team around him like barca have. the premier league is so hard every team can beat you home or away there is no easy games and it takes more of team work and a (good squad) than a special player wanting the ball all the time. also the age and the very big fee is a big thing and we will not see a return in him come 4 years down the line when he is wanting to go home and finnish his playing days with is home town club in argentina

I too not sure messi would cope in the prem, but id love to find out!!!! but your other point about seeing a return on him wouldn't really matter if he was on a 4 year contract the messi shirts alone over them 4 years would more than cover that surly!

I can't see it but that means nothing. Only Messi knows what Messi wants to do next. What I do know is if he comes to the Premier then I want him at City.

Coz Barca will have to purge some fantastic players. If they are getting Pogba, and already have the Turk waiting in the wing, i' ll say of Serge Samper, Munir, Rafinha, Roberto at least 2 are up for grabs.
Barca are running out of cash and won't be getting Pogba.

Having him and Kun would be like having Maradonna and Romario playing together in their pomp.

I'd agree its going to happen this Summer or it never will. He's depreciating in value with every window due to his age, and Barca will know that.

I too not sure messi would cope in the prem, but id love to find out!!!! but your other point about seeing a return on him wouldn't really matter if he was on a 4 year contract the messi shirts alone over them 4 years would more than cover that surly!

well the media are reporting a £800.000 a week thats a lot of shirts to sell and that's without what fee barca want for him but again its got to be well over £100million. so the maths wont add up on the market come the end of any deal Manchester city make if we sign him. but for 1 player if you had the chance yes it would be messi he's got everything other than pace but in that blink of a eye he gone past you with skill that alone makes him look faster than Jesus Navas hahahaha

but I still think the premier league is the key can we protect him over 38 games and fitness wise I dont think we can. he will need to sit out games like the league cup and fa cup. the premier league demands you to play each week and stay on top form any dip will hurt the team if you build a team around him and that's without champions league football

in spain it really is a 2 team league ok you may get the odd year when somebody will punch over there weight and shock barca or madrid but nothing like the premier league it really does test you week after week the bottom club are fighting for points there are coming to fight you for every single game home or away. the speed of the game is fan driven they will not let you walk around with the ball they want action for 90min. if your messi god help you in the premier league you would be given the ball at every chance and the fans would want magic and something all the time and thats impossible

but I am sat here still shaking my head about talk of messi could be coming to Manchester city hahaha little old man city ?? your taking the piss

People wrote silva off before he even kicked a ball for us and just look how good he is. Messi for me has a similar build to Merlin so for me he would be fine. Get it done city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.