Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy he's not even worth that, probably won't get that kinda offer again.
Neymar really fucked them over and left with the world and his wife knowing their loaded and desperate for a high profile replacement,you think the dippers would have turned 100million down before the neymar transfer not a fucking chance.

Maybe Messi is thinking twice after Barça issues a statement saying they're suing Naymar for breech of contract? Just maybe Messi & every other play at Barça are now having second thoughts? How can a club insert a release clause then sue if it's met? Naymar iscounter suing. It'll get, pardon the pun, messy yet ;-)
The board at Barcelona are toxic
Real Madrid will probably win the Spanish league and champion league again this season
These two things might help us make messi think about transfer a to us
All depends on which players Barcelona bring in this window

The board at Barcelona are toxic
Real Madrid will probably win the Spanish league and champion league again this season
These two things might help us make messi think about transfer a to us
All depends on which players Barcelona bring in this window

Also whether the board get kicked out, I think. I actually can't see Messi staying, working under the current mob, but I also can't see them staying in a job.

Also whether the board get kicked out, I think. I actually can't see Messi staying, working under the current mob, but I also can't see them staying in a job.
True, lots of Barcelona members calling for an emergency election
If we're going to get him this is time to strike

True, lots of Barcelona members calling for an emergency election
If we're going to get him this is time to strike

I don't think he will have any intention of leaving at this point. It will only happen, if he & the other players can't shift this board & replace them with their own people.

But if they don't get the result they want, imo it would actually become a likelihood that we get him next season.

The Barca fans will surely act though & get rid of the problem.

I don't think he will have any intention of leaving at this point. It will only happen, if he & the other players can't shift this board & replace them with their own people.

But if they don't get the result they want, imo it would actually become a likelihood that we get him next season.

The Barca fans will surely act though & get rid of the problem.
The other problem is real Madrid and ronaldo winning everything
Messi ain't going to win another ballon d'Or stopping at Barcelona

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.