Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks Messi is just abusing us again to get what he wants at Barca. He's done it before to get a pay rise, and now he seems to be doing it again to force the club management to do what he wants. I think we should tell him to fuck off, and I also question his character putting himself over the club in this way.

Am I the only one who thinks Messi is just abusing us again to get what he wants at Barca. He's done it before to get a pay rise, and now he seems to be doing it again to force the club management to do what he wants. I think we should tell him to fuck off, and I also question his character putting himself over the club in this way.

Yeah that's what it's seems.

Yep, had his chance numerous of times.

More probably to get world class players in so they can challenge Madrid. Or just to get the board to go. Messi probably is thinking about it because Madrid look set for a few years where Barca seem to be going in the opposite direction, key players ageing, academy talents wanting to go. Transfers not going to plan. President lying. Not a good look.

What has Messi said about us? As far as I know, not mentioned us once.

If he wants the management at Barca gone (rightly so IMO) then doing whatever he can to get Laporta back to save that club is fine.

If that doesn't happen then he thinks the club will be a mess and not challenging for trophies, so doesn't want to play under that management, therefore we have a chance of signing him.

I dont see whats wrong...

He's not putting himself over the club... He's trying to save it from the mess... If he cant... he wants out...

More probably to get world class players in so they can challenge Madrid. Or just to get the board to go. Messi probably is thinking about it because Madrid look set for a few years where Barca seem to be going in the opposite direction, key players ageing, academy talents wanting to go.
I am not saying what he wants is unreasonable - for Barca as a club. But I do not think it is in City's best interest to help him saving the sinking ship. Furthermore I am getting tired of being misused as a threat to Barca so the cünt can get what he wants. Sign and come here, or fucking stop using City's name as a bargaining chip for private games.

The other problem is real Madrid and tranny winning everything
Messi ain't going to win another ballon d'Or stopping at Barcelona

Do you seriously think he would win any individual prize playing for us? Troy Deeney would win Prem player of the year before Messi in a blue shirt

Do you seriously think he would win any individual prize playing for us? Troy Deeney would win Prem player of the year before Messi in a blue shirt
He will be in a full body cast before the half time interval on his debut. Ref would let the opposition kick lumps out of him and book him for diving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.