Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t happen, as Messi will sort this out and stay at Barcelona.

But if it did happen and we beat off PSG, United, LiVARpool and Juventus, f*** me, what a signing it would be, even though Messi is in the twilight of his career.

I can see the Scousers beating us to him via the pull of those magical European Nights Anfield.

Unfortunately Messi never turned up on one of those nights.

In-fact, he just stood on the halfway line for most of that match and watched while the Barcelona team fell apart around him and through the tie away.

If we did sign him he'd have the shit kicked out of him week in week out, he'd spend most of the time on the treatment table.

Last edited:
The question has to be asked. But I maintain that there is more chance of the entire board, president and team leaving Barca before Messi does.

That said, if he truly is the competitor we've heard then he'd surely want to evaluate his options to see who could motivate him to continue to succeed despite a new league and increasing age. Who can get the best out of him? Ensure he settles but not too comfortable.

Pep would be very high on that list I would imagine. But like I said, more chance of farting gold coins.

I can see the Scousers beating us to him via the pull of those magical European Nights Anfield.

Unfortunately Messi never turned up on one of those nights.

In-fact, he just stood on the halfway line for most of that match and watched while the Barcelona team fell apart around him and through the tie away.

I thought you were just depressing when it came to City but now you’re trying to pull arguably the best footballer in history down with you as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.