Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we only have him for a year could you imagine the meltdown in the media?

Shirt sales, media exposure, it'll be a fuckin blue juggernaut bowling through the premier league.

Get it done.

Not at all, but I doubt he will stay in Barcelona forever, he will surely end his career in Argentina.

Tbh, I think he'll just retire while still at the top-ish. Three more year at Barca, then just mutually agree to retire.

Even if we only have him for a year could you imagine the meltdown in the media?

Shirt sales, media exposure, it'll be a fuckin blue juggernaut bowling through the premier league.

Get it done.
The media would take the same tact as they did with pep,it will never work here,see told you he would struggle,in the words of tony casterino,he will be sacked or walk before dec 25 th ,then checked themselves into the priory when he hit 100pts

The media would take the same tact as they did with pep,it will never work here,see told you he would struggle,in the words of tony casterino,he will be sacked or walk before dec 25 th ,then checked themselves into the priory when he hit 100pts
So what? I wouldn't care, would just love to see one of if not the greatest footballers ever playing for City ,one year or two still at a top level , he’s still performing. Same as seeing one of the greatest managers playing great football, never thought I would 12 years ago. I’m not expecting to get the chance, but who wouldn’t want that.

Honestly I guess I'd take that.
At times our issue isn’t how many goals we concede but how many chances we miss. Honestly, Messi is so clinical we’d be unbelievable. If it’s achievable we do it if not Koulibaly over anyone else. Imagine the levels of everyone else (at City) when having the “GOAT” in our team, he just raises other players levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.