Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would he cost,
How much would his wages be,
How much in bonuses,
Image rights
etc
Not a fucking chance

Messi with a season ending injury earlier on. Or Messi (or his family) not fully adjusting to life in England despite the players we have in our squad.
Growing up watching City, I never thought I would one day be able to tell my grand children about going to City and watching in my opinion the best to ever play, playing for us and telling them about the goals he scored. To go with my tales of seeing Aguero 93:20 highly unlikely I will, but how anybody would not want that opportunity I can’t understand.
Those games we lose because of missed chances or unable to break a team down would lessen too.

Growing up watching City, I never thought I would one day be able to tell my grand children about going to City and watching in my opinion the best to ever play, playing for us and telling them about the goals he scored. To go with my tales of seeing Aguero 93:20 highly unlikely I will, but how anybody would not want that opportunity I can’t understand.
Those games we lose because of missed chances or unable to break a team down would lessen too.

Signing Messi would be a slightly better outcome than when we signed Robinho but even that is not a guarantee with Pep in charge. We got our fingers burnt with that particular signing.

It would be a slightly better outcome than when we signed Robinho but even that is touch and go with Pep in charge.
Really, comparing Messi to Robinho. I think we have lived with him for so many years now his abilities, not to mention his longevity are taken for granted. They shouldn’t be he is unique, and when he goes there is I fair chance we won’t see anybody that good for a long time. Not sure why you think Pep in charge makes the outcome worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.