Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't compare Robinio to Messi mate. You're talking about the greatest of all time haha

I'm talking whether this signing will fully work. There is no guarantee with that. At the time of his signing Robinho was knocking on the door.

Messi is (in my opinion) the best footballer that has ever lived. I just don’t see how either City or Messi benefit in this move. The press would slaughter both us and him. It would upset the equilibrium of our club’s dressing room too. Sign Messi, potentially lose KDB. We suit signing players that potentially could be the next Messi, not the ageing, diminishing star.
It would boil some piss though.

Messi is (in my opinion) the best footballer that has ever lived. I just don’t see how either City or Messi benefit in this move. The press would slaughter both us and him. It would upset the equilibrium of our club’s dressing room too. Sign Messi, potentially lose KDB. We suit signing players that potentially could be the next Messi, not the ageing, diminishing star.
It would boil some piss though.
If Messi wants the move, we're taking him.
Absolutely no way the club or pep would turn him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.