Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose one could argue that having Messi here would be a gigantic step towards attracting those next world superstars ?
If he comes and brings up success in the Champions League.

Juve did the same with Ronaldo, and are now desperate to get him off the wage bill.

Let me say straight away I don;t believe this would happen but if it did it would ruin football and we would be at fault (fucking brilliant bring it on)

No way. Far too lazy.
An attacker who can't close down and track back is useless in modern football. Especially in the Premier League.

It’s a no from me.

the board seem obsessed with turning us into a mini version of Barcelona from 10 years ago. Footballs moved on
Has it moved on that much since we became the first team to win every domestic trophy, or the first to 100 points. Or have we just had an off season?

He comes here and day one a clogged would snap his knee and be lauded for “welcoming Messi the English way”

still, we could do worse for attackers but I don’t think he’s what we need at the mo!

After his display on Friday, I wouldn’t touch Messi with a barge pole.

Yes, he is still a great player, but once he loses possession, he doesn’t work to win the ball back.

And that’s not acceptable in this City team.

Plus, his wages would be astronomical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.