Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Messi is going anywhere, but the "he's doing it for a contract" stuff is really dumb. He's probably made like a billion euros in his career already and is currently making close to, if not, €100m a year under his current contract. Barca meanwhile are a complete wreck financially, haven't put a good enough team around him every since Neymar went to PSG, and probably can't pay him more even if they wanted to without taking it from elsewhere and making the team worse. He wants management changes so he doesn't waste the last few years of his career, not a few extra Euros.

I was undecided until I read this Nightmare scenario. You weren’t posting like all that’s a good thing, right?
Of course it's a good thing, especially for the club financially. It puts our profile onto a different level and brings in so much attention. Every player we'd go for then, we have a 50% better chance of acquiring because we have Messi.

The man beats teams before he's even gone on to the pitch. Imagine a trio of Messi, KDB and Aguero. The games would be won before a ball is kicked, especially at places like Anfield and Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.