Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling the media will know nothing of any deals we do until they are complete and the player is having a medical think they will have learned from the kaka saga and unless the selling club leaks nothing will get to the press

BlueBoy85 said:
Well we have denied Messi but not Tevez.... does this mean we have bid for Tevez and might be getting him?

I wouldn't read too much into this

I think that your run of the mill £10-30mil type of player links will be ignored by the club it's only the really silly money rumor will be stepped on

BlueBoy85 said:
Well we have denied Messi but not Tevez.... does this mean we have bid for Tevez and might be getting him?
lets be honest we have been linked with every half decent player all over the world and we have only denied messi (twice)

nickson71 said:
BlueBoy85 said:

I wouldn't read too much into this

I think that your run of the mill £10-30mil type of player links will be ignored by the club it's only the really silly money rumor will be stepped on

True..

Forzacitizens said:
if the selling club leak the story, we should take 10 million of the deal or somthin

unless it's an extra special player we should walk out of the deal ........ clubs would soon get the message

C_T_I_D said:
Lol @ Mr. Messi

mrmessy.png

XD

jhg1989 said:
Matty said:
jhg1989 said:
I'm sayin compared to the Eto'o thing where we had actually been speaking to Barca.

The imagination of the media.

You are aware Messi also plays for Barcelona, right?

Yes but the whole City in talks with Barca thing is a number of weeks ago now, right?
So, just to reiterate, the media had grounds to say we were in for Eto'o because we were talking to Barca, but no grounds to think we are in for Messi because it's been a week or two since we were talking to Barca?

Did you see how long it took for the Kaka deal to eventually fall through, a month.

Both statements are equally as false, the lazy media, as per type, have spotted we've been chatting to Barca, so they've instantly thrown up an Eto'o story, then they've saved a Messi link for a week or so later. Don't be surprised if, on the back of our discussions with Barca, we're not linked with Henry in a couple of weeks time as well.

Forzacitizens said:
i feel the media have the potential to fuck up all our deals

I think this is what Cook's recent meetings with European clubs were all about - to stop our transfer dealings being leaked, like Milan did with the Kaka bid.

Our real targets probably aren't being reported. This one for Messi is just nonsense made up by some Spanish tabloid. That's why we've issued the denial.

my 1st game was against plymouth in the cup in 89 if i'm right, never ever EVER did i dream that these players would be linked with my club, apart from when i aquired them on fifa!

i say fuck the media! i love all these so called big clubs shitting it and waiting for MANCHESTER CITY to make their move!
while all the rest wait to see if we are interested in any of their players before they make any moves.

to quote our rag neighbours city ARE a massive club!
oh how times have changed.
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.