Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pol Ballus, another guy who would know, says City are well placed to sign Messi. Obviously not super breaking news but he's very close to Pep. Would be surprised if he's saying that if we aren't trying.

To be fair, I think it is fairly obvious to anyone we are best placed to sign Messi should he leave Barca.

Pol is also a tier 1 journo, but I don't see anything aside then "they will go for him IF he decides to leave" which has been the case for a while.

Bartomeu resigning will kill the whole rumor, unless Messi's exit is confirmed before 31st.

FFS, we are not calling him Leo!

Yet.
I dont know ... A clean shave and a nice perm would give him a new image ...
466d5580be8e951862029191a5a8f621.jpg

I hope Aguero is on his case about this & saying it’s time to live up to his role as godfather to his son. Tell him he wants messi on his city shirt. Come on Kun wrap this up

To be fair, I think it is fairly obvious to anyone we are best placed to sign Messi should he leave Barca.
spanish news just said paris is ready to pay and welcome him, all psg forums go nuts now...its better to watch this from very far

Only two factors make sense in him actually moving here given the timeline, because Koeman isn't a bad choice and can certainly bring about a lot of good change; the elections for new president aren't far away, plus the factor that in any way Bartomeu won't be re-elected again, he must've been set on leaving a while ago if this is the case.

spanish news just said paris is ready to pay and welcome him, all psg forums go nuts now...its better to watch this from very far
I am just waiting for the MAGUIRE GREEK ARREST CLEVER PLOY BY UNITED TO SIGN MESSI headlines here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.