Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillem Balague " My understanding is that Leo Messi and Guardiola haven't spoken. There has been plenty of interest in Messi but he has taken this step without having confirmed anything with anyone yet. And yes, that he really really wants to leave. This is not a negotiation or a power battle "

Just imagine being an academy kid, any age, and Messi rocks up watching you play or train, standing beside your dad who’s been a life long blue. Fuck me!
His impact on City will go way beyond goals and assists, it will shine a bright light on every aspect of our wonderful club. If he signs of course.

Messi would prolly be the best City player and the best PL player.

Real Madrid sold Cristiano Ronaldo for 100 M. I think it is something around that sum Barça will agree to sell.

And there is nooooo wayyyyy at alll that City will refuse to pay if Messi is available !
Yes. I have to the same opinion. I am not sure that Messi is as super-human as you all seem to believe. For me barcelona know they are bigger than the player and have to start again, and it is telling that his own club are shunting him out.

This is for me above all else a signing for the fans. I am not sure that the football team will actually benefit but we shall see. The complete tragedy is that we cannot go to City and see this unfold although I do think that by next season I will be back at City watching Messi from my seat.

City directors will be obliged to make this happen but I am not sure this is wise. It will happen though. It's more or less destiny. I hope the magic man has one more season left in those boots of his, and that Covid lifts to let me see it.

Messi would prolly be the best City player and the best PL player.

Real Madrid sold Cristiano Ronaldo for 100 M. I think it is something around that sum Barça will agree to sell.

And there is nooooo wayyyyy at alll that City will refuse to pay if Messi is available !

Messi would be break the goals record in PL? need 35 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.