Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m is a hell of a lot to pay as courtesy. Can't see that (but then, couldn't see this tbh). No way would any club chose to pay that much if he has formally triggered a release. if anything, pay the going rate Fifa set for development of youth players and call it a day. And accept 10m for garcia, as courtesy.

I imagine if it is a technicality over a date vs the end of a season, it could be resolved quickly, in the circumstances, with multiple players workdwide having contracts automatically extended to cover this period of extra time, i imagine it woyld be hard to argua on barca's side.

Barcelona’s last League game was on July 19th. So really wondering if the end of June clause is applicable or not.

Messi on a free is a no brainer. But £100m+ is questionable imo.

Guillem Balague " My understanding is that Leo Messi and Guardiola haven't spoken. There has been plenty of interest in Messi but he has taken this step without having confirmed anything with anyone yet. And yes, that he really really wants to leave. This is not a negotiation or a power battle "
Balague is a KFA

The Best Striker in PL history, The Best Midfielder in PL history (if KDB's trajectory holds it's possible), thrown in with just....oh, I dunno...the greatest player of all time.

HAHAHA!

I'm going to have to run some numbers here... We could potentially have three 20 goal scorers with KDB and Messi pushing 15+ assists.

Conservative Estimations...
Kun - 20g + 3a.
KDB - 15g + 15a.
Messi - 25g + 12a.

That's without Raz, Mahrez, and Torres too. Silly season.
I think your numbers are modest.

KdB getting atleast 20 assists, KdB will have found a new lethal goal scorer to pass to (Messi) and Messi goals will go through the roof because he has someone who can finally feed him goals (KdB).

Literally the perfect pair.

Just had a thought. Surely if this was 100% happening silva would have stayed to at least play one season with Messi we gave him the option but he left you would think the chance to play with Messi would have made him stay
Feels more like this fell into City's lap. Barcelona humiliated 8-2 on the biggest stage. The manager had to go. And Barcelona, with all their financial problems, realise they had to pull the plug.

On holiday in turkey and all the snide kits either have
Messi on back of Barca
Neymar on back of PSG
CRap on back of Juventus

These are the only ones the kids want to wear

Just signing Messi brings a totally different global image of City

He is such a valuable asset to have in terms of global exposure and what a player to have in your line up
Agreed. Winning trophies is almost a secondary reason for signing messi. If the CFG want to grow the clubs profile even more, signing the best player in the world is how you do it.

Since Aguero is injured half the season always we'll play Messi as the false 9,the same role Guardiola used him in hs Barca days. That will also not compromise our defending too much. It will also allow KdB and Messi to link up freely.

Playing him with Aguero is difficult as seen with Argentina but right wing is obviously a possibility, just KdB needs to play more conservatively then as he needs to help out Walker defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.