Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Aguero is injured half the season always we'll play Messi as the false 9,the same role Guardiola used him in hs Barca days. That will also not compromise our defending too much. It will also allow KdB and Messi to link up freely.

Playing him with Aguero is difficult as seen with Argentina but right wing is obviously a possibility, just KdB needs to play more conservatively then as he needs to help out Walker defensively.

I’m just sat here giggling thinking about the absurdity of Leo Messi trying to link up with Kyle Walker on a flank. Hopefully he doesn’t read this I don’t want him to have second thoughts? Are there two more diametrically opposed footballers at the top today?

Tears in my eyes. I can see large number of neutrals and Messi fans already jumping ship, expect to see 50 million followers from India alone. Does Bluemoon have server capacity for that .

Screenshot_20200826-131358.jpg

Last edited:
I can't comprehend why they would even consider taking messi to court. Completely undervalue their whole club mantra. I doubt any barca fan would want that. At this point, all they can hope for is some courtesy money, wont get his release clause, wont get him for another season. The bitterness of that ending wouldn't be worth it, and would be a shame to see. I don't expect them wanting to drag that out, another side shotshow to all that is going on right now is the last thing they need.

Balague is a KFA
If he doesn't know, then who does? I doubt this has been instigated by City. The 8-2 triggered it. barca have to rebuild. That they have chosen to do so without Messi confirms that his powers are waning but for the moment City fans wont care. it is enough just to think about signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.