Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't know, then who does? I doubt this has been instigated by City. The 8-2 triggered it. barca have to rebuild. That they have chosen to do so without Messi confirms that his powers are waning but for the moment City fans wont care. it is enough just to think about signing him.
Marvin, I agree with your reservations about this transfer, particularly the playing side.

But there are enormous positives about this potential deal.

Can you imagine the kids training or having the opportunity to sign for us. Incredible to have the one and only Lionel Messi training next to them, talking to them, advising them. That alone is worth millions to our club.

I was watching a ESPN feature about the Messi situation, there was a video clip of a Barca training session, Messi and the other players doing a rondo, watching Messi in that was simply incredible.

Messi would be break the goals record in PL? need 35 goals
I don't know if he would break the scoring record but he doesn't need to in order to show his class. He is both a goalscorer and a playmaker. Sometimes, the talent of a player can't be quantified by stats alone (even though Messi has awesome stats).

My guess is he wouldn't break it unless he is on top form with his free kicks. He would beat goals+assists record i reckon.

I think your numbers are modest.

KdB getting atleast 20 assists, KdB will have found a new lethal goal scorer to pass to (Messi) and Messi goals will go through the roof because he has someone who can finally feed him goals (KdB).

Literally the perfect pair.

Very modest. I had ?? ?? ?? down for Messi before I looked up some of his stats. Mostly curious about how many minutes he's played the last few seasons.

I don't really follow La Liga so I had no idea just how absolutely insane Messi's numbers were. The little bastard plays 3,900 - 4500 minutes a year...that's more than Raz!

Did some new calibrations for you. Proper ones this time :-)

Messi bangs in a Goal or Assist about every 64 minutes for the league and every 79 in the CL. I think we can slot him somewhere around 70 for the PL.

We're looking at 40 goals+assists for Messi.

We're looking at 33 for KDB.

Kun's probably looking at only 1800 minutes so about 22 goals.

Messi: 30g + 10a.
KDB: 11g + 22a.
Kun: 22g + 4a.

What. The. Fuck. ;-)

120 goals incoming.

He wants to leave, he doesnt trust the board, doesnt like koeman and has no time to wait for things to change. he is 33 years old already. he has two or three more years at this level and then its over, barça will be rebuilding in the meantime
This is my thinking. There is no harmony at that club and a move to the prem at his age is very exciting. He can be comfortable because pep and Sergio are here and maybe he can do his badges and return to Barca as manager in 5 years when all the people he holds responsible for ruining the club are gone. Pep can teach him so much

100% staying and made captain in front of Lionel ;)
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.