Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do get him expect some crazy player plus cash deal where Jesus or someone gets valued at £100million so it looks great in their accounts
Be a stretch Garcia being labelled at 100M. Don’t see city losing any main player to them, well I hope not

City, or wherever Messi has already chosen to move to, have green lit the move as far as Messi goes, we/they have done the numbers and we/they can make it work financially. Messi doesn’t hand in his request then go looking for suitable clubs to join and risk leaving himself with his arse hanging out if no one can make it work financially.

I wouldn't pay > £100m for him. At 33 he just isn't going to play how you remember. David has his day. As did Kompany. No one is above this law. But as you say, it's just football views and at the moment there is no right or wrong.
Agreed, neither would I but my life doesn’t involve those kind of numbers and if the bean counters at city think what ever package they put together is worth it, who am I to disagree.

The only thing I would say about this crazy transfer is that I don’t want the club to lose any valuable players. Bernardo Silva, Foden, Jesus, Sterling and probably Torres are the clubs future and everyone of them would be affected if Messi came in. I could only see Mahrez leaving because of his age.

I just hope the club would never consider including Jesus or Bernardo in this deal. That would be incredibly stupid if Barca refuses to let him go for free.

Agreed. Think it might actually be quite hard to do. Imagine telling Bernardo or Jesus they are going to miss out on the once in a lifetime chance to play alongside Messi and get sent to a club in absolute turmoil. I'd be telling the club where to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.