Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gone through the Athletic article and I cannot possibly see any scenario as of now where Messi signs without absolutely turning the club's runnings upside down, the possibility of missing out on a centre back that's more important, and the fact that we have not even made a sale yet aside Sané, Otamendi remains at the club, Stones' future up in air along with Zinchenko, Jesus, Garcia.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in Italy via help of Chinese owners working up some plot with both states. Seems much more feasible, and also avoids the whole bad guy scenario that apparently Txiki and co want to avoid being ex Barcelona

Lol - what do you expect? Khaldoon and Txiki giving minute by minute updates?!

Tolmie’s been completely vindicated on this imo.

As for me, I tend to share less on here recently because I’ve been sidetracked with the forum upgrade and also can’t be arsed with the hassle from certain posters. FWIW, there’s no doubt that we’re in for him. If he leaves, we’ll get him imo.

Cheers for that Khaldoon and Txiki.
Also FWIW the upgrade looks great.

Aguero is talking with messi more than once in barcelona. As he himself is in barcelona. That might have shifted messi's attention to us. I hope Neymar doesn't go to Barcelona or calls him. Or they play fifa.

If Neymar does call... it’ll be to say fuck off.

Our squad is back in training on Monday.

Messi will have to be there already if he wants a full pre season. :)

I wouldn't pay > £100m for him. At 33 he just isn't going to play how you remember. David has his day. As did Kompany. No one is above this law. But as you say, it's just football views and at the moment there is no right or wrong.
It's worth all the money in the world, just to boil the piss of the rags and media. The melt down would be epic.

Guillem Balague " My understanding is that Leo Messi and Guardiola haven't spoken. There has been plenty of interest in Messi but he has taken this step without having confirmed anything with anyone yet. And yes, that he really really wants to leave. This is not a negotiation or a power battle "

Thought ball bag had droped off the face of the earth - he is a chancer and just reports the easy common ground. Ive never heard anything from him that is remotely interesting and yet he is seen as some sort of "expert"

Hopefully, @tolmie's hairdoo will be along shortly like a latter day Alan Freeman to share a few musical clues and provide a further update. Or more likely confuse the he’ll out of us.... Not half !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.