Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big question is ' have we prepared that bid yet, has it been wrapped ready to land on Barca's doorstep in a few weeks?. Also are Barca bracing themselves for it, are they sat down ready with brown stains in their pants, shouting " oh shit, it's on it's way" at every opportunity?. Who knows.
Few weeks?
I want to be watching flight radar this afternoon!!

Why would Koeman cause conflict with Messi.....if the quotes are true

He is simply the fall guy. Messi was reported to have already been keen on leaving, and according to some said as much to Koeman first. Koeman publicly said he wanted him to stay and would convince him.

I feel for Koeman, he will totally get crunched by the bus he has been chucked under, back and forth a few times. Really didn't deserve that. What a fucking time to get the barca job, poor guy.

Why would Koeman cause conflict with Messi.....if the quotes are true
Good question. They were effectively forcing him out to the door of the Koeman comments are true (plus Suarez contract). Huge wages, they need to rebuild without having an ageing player at the centre of the team, and possibly they can eke out £100m fee for him?

Neymar just seems like an impossibility. He'd cost so much and our owners don't exactly have great relations with Qatar.
Yeah that’s definitely not happening.
No way we can afford both.
Plus that would ruin our wage structure and upset our other top earners.
We can get away with it for Messi, cos it’s Messi! : )

Follow the money. Adidas sponsor Messi. Scum or Bayern is my bet
It doesn't work like that. I don't know why people keep thinking it does.

DM already making it a battle between Pep and United for Messi.

LOL United? How?!

Indian Rag twitter is in meltdown and I'm relishing every bit of that

View attachment 887

Reminds me somewhat of the reaction of some domestic black and blue fans when they heard we were going to sign Ronaldo, only that they knew they couldn't have been in the race at the time so they just whined and focused on the supposed financial illicit we would have to commit to sign him.

I don't know if he would break the scoring record but he doesn't need to in order to show his class. He is both a goalscorer and a playmaker. Sometimes, the talent of a player can't be quantified by stats alone (even though Messi has awesome stats).

My guess is he wouldn't break it unless he is on top form with his free kicks. He would beat goals+assists record i reckon.
Yeah Messi has moved deeper and more central with the years, he can play beautiful passes and has acquired more vision along with experience. He might be slower and less efficient in dribblings/runs into the area, but he's a superb advanced playmaker.

Can you do the fandango?
He's just a poor boy, from a poor family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.