Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely we are only interested if we are able to get him on a free? no way in hell we will be paying any release clause
If there is a fee then it would surely be down to Messi to drop his wages accordingly.
He can’t need the money and this clearly isn’t money driven or He’d just stay at Barcelona and get payed a fortune.

If Messi wants to stay in Europe he will have to take a pay cut, no club can pay him €1m per week

Only way he stays on same money is a move to Qatar or Saudia

If there is a fee then it would surely be down to Messi to drop his wages accordingly.
He can’t need the money and this clearly isn’t money driven or He’d just stay at Barcelona and get payed a fortune.
Yeah doubt this is a concern for him even if he has to take a cut.

Imagine our line up next year

Eddie
Walker
Ake
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Kdb
Bernardo
Mahrez
Aguero
Sterling

Subs
Carson
Stones
Otamendi
Foden
Gundog
Jesus
Messi

Some bench to call on that :)
looks-like-i-picked-the-wrong-week-to-quit-drinking.jpg

Just gone through the Athletic article and I cannot possibly see any scenario as of now where Messi signs without absolutely turning the club's runnings upside down, the possibility of missing out on a centre back that's more important, and the fact that we have not even made a sale yet aside Sané, Otamendi remains at the club, Stones' future up in air along with Zinchenko, Jesus, Garcia.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in Italy via help of Chinese owners working up some plot with both states. Seems much more feasible, and also avoids the whole bad guy scenario that apparently Txiki and co want to avoid being ex Barcelona

Can i ask what club you support?

FFS Messi!

Just wanted to be the first one.

I hate to break it to you...

ffs messi
FFS Messi!
Roll on October...FFS Messi!
Ffs Messi!
‘FFS Messi’ does have a nice ring to it.
FFS Messi
decent competition for his place next season. ffs messi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.