Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep and Tixi do not want to be taken as a villian at Barcelona. So city are acting very cautiously here. For messi to come here he himself should take some actions. Even though no one are going to pay 600 million plus for him. It will be 100 million or max 150 milion clubs will be paying for him. For us NExt year will be ideal as we will be getting him for free. PLus this year we already have plans and are almost perfectly implimented. As the transfer window shows.

Why would he go to inter? Iv read this a few times. Coming to the end of his career I would imagine he would go somewhere where he could win trophies. I don’t see inter being that place

Why not? they came within a point of winning serie a this year. have a billionaire owner and are (re)building a team to compete, with or without messi.
Plus all the draws that come with milan and italy and their much easier league, it can be a good move for him.

Not that i think he will move.

Listening to Julien Laurens and co the other day shows how 'impossible' this transfer is.
Even with a year left on his contract the cost would be considerably north of £100m plus he's on around a £1m/week.
So with transfer fee a three year deal would cost in the region of £300m!!!!!!!!!

Why not? they came within a point of winning serie a this year. have a billionaire owner and are (re)building a team to compete, with or without messi.
Plus all the draws that come with milan and italy and their much easier league, it can be a good move for him.

Not that i think he will move.
If Messi wants to play with Sánchez Lukaku and young then he must be super pissed off at Barca

Listening to Julien Laurens and co the other day shows how 'impossible' this transfer is.
Even with a year left on his contract the cost would be considerably north of £100m plus he's on around a £1m/week.
So with transfer fee a three year deal would cost in the region of £300m!!!!!!!!!

Welp, there goes my dream.

Why would he go to inter? Iv read this a few times. Coming to the end of his career I would imagine he would go somewhere where he could win trophies. I don’t see inter being that place
They almost won seri a were in a final last night apparently can afford him and planned for it beautiful city why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.