Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha i miss prime face ,comedy go!d,pisscan did say he would be the best of his generation,just not at playing football lol

Pisscan sold fake ronny thinking he was being clever

Fake ronnie goes to juve and has a good time

Messi thinks i should go try myself in a different league after watching fake ronny do it

Messi comes here ,hopefully and further increases the blue foot on their neck

Cheers pisscan

Lol

Good summary.

You never know though. I remember this time last season in the aftermath of Liverpool's CL win I was thinking Bayern Munich were done. Ribery and Robben had gone and they had an ageing squad. 12 months later they are champions. When Guardiola came to City we had just finished 4th and got 66 points. We spent a lot of money, had one transitional season, and then won the league. It can be done quick.

Do you think it is possible to rebuild with Messi in the side? To be honest I have some sympathy with the position of selling Messi and rebuilding as I think having a player who is so central to the team hampers the development of plaayers like Griezmann
It can all change very quickly, that’s why you should enjoy every trophy like it’s the last, we know this more than most. Never take success for granted.

A little bit of Rodri in my life
A little bit of Foden by my side
A little bit of Kev is all I need
A little bit of Kun is what I see
A little bit of Ederson in the sun
A little bit of Bernie all night long
A little bit of Laporte here I am
A little bit of Leo makes me your man

City's No. 10!
I have genuinely been resisting the urge to post something like this for a week now and you swoop in and do it better than what I had in mind.

*Bastarda.

You don’t lose your ability, you lose your legs.
Don't think so. Neurophysiological and musculoskeletal decay is strongly age related i.e. general physical performance declines, and your brain too. Physiological function,reflexes, muscle contraction and control, in football terms 'control', and 'skill' are all functions of the central nervous system.

Don't think so. Neurophysiological and musculoskeletal decay is strongly age related i.e. general physical performance declines, and your brain too. Physiological function,reflexes, muscle contraction and control, in football terms 'control', and 'skill' are all functions of the central nervous system.

He’s 33 not 63...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.