Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving him equity in the club is a genius stroke - if he’s personally financially invested can you imagine what a leader he is going to be?

‘What the fuck Raz how could you miss that sitter? We have a meeting with a new sponsor tomorrow!’

As part owner he could sack Pep at half time if he pulls a Lyon.

I've spent the last few days constantly telling myself this is never going to happen but doubt is creeping in. I know it'll be a massive disappointment if it doesn't happen but fuck me if I'm still not over the moon that City is apparently where the best footballer in the world WANTS to be.

The 2020/2021 season is the last season of #Messi with contract in the #FCBarcelona and the season starts tomorrow. And the last season of his contract has no exit clause. Although the club understands that the Burofax was sent late, there is no longer a clause in force.

Translation of @Higor Douglas message

For the small number of non Spanish speakers on here...

The 2020/2021 season is the last season of #Messi with a contract at #FCBarcelona and the season starts tomorrow. And the last season of his contract has no exit clause. Although the club understands that the Burofax was sent late, there is no longer a clause in force.

So Barca think he missed the deadline to leave for free but acknowledge there is no longer a release clause of €700m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.