Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
arent they alleged to be hiding loads of debt in the Cayman Islands as well?

Yeah. And that was pre Glazers. Christ knows what this lot are up to O.o And they have the gall to call our owners. Though I suppose the best deflection when up to something is to accuse others... Wouldnt surprise me if they use the same 'lock-up' as the BBC.

'Great players like him will always be on PSG's list,' he admitted in an interview with France Football. 'Now is not the time to discuss or even dream of it.'

'We are seated at the table of those keeping tabs on it. In fact, not seated, but with a place reserved -- just in case. Four months is a long time.'

He did say that it is not the time to discuss or even dream of it. But i do agree with you that i would rather prefer he had kept his previous words : Messi is a Barça player and we don't talk about a rival club player.

On topic, Messi contract was absolutely massive. I wonder how much of a cut he would agree to take in his next contract.

Messi wants to sue the newspaper:

His lawyers will ask questions to determine who leaked his contract. Only 5 people knew about his contract allegedly : Bartomeu, Grau, Tusquets and 2 unnamed persons.

I can't see him stay there any longer. You can rejoice City fans.

Would love him to fuvk them of, i wonder if now the leaks can be pinned to the club so he can walk away now & not play again

Would be intresting if any of our in house lawyers would be able to comment on these leaks

This could get really dirty now & why the last weekend of the transfer window & not before

Could we still sign him this window ?????.
If we're ever going to sign him it's only going to be this summer.

Most accounts have City being willing as long as there's no transfer fee involved. We'd have to pay one for Messi to join at this point in time I believe.

Surely we can't be thinking of offering this washed up Argentinian dwarf anything like the unbelievable sums Barca have been paying him?

And no, he won't 'pay for himself' as the bulk of commercial sponsorships etc will go to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.