Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. People reacting to what happened yesterday and the day before.

We are waiting to see how Barcelona react to Messi's transfer request. Will they agree to sell, and at what price? If they stick a large transfer value on him then the deal is dead. Legally they might be able to do that but if they were to go against the wishes of their main man then they are simply dead as a football club, and there would be no point at all rebuilding the football club.
Thanks Marv,
saves me a day.

Sounds like its going to be a really long weekend if the reports about Jorge Messi not arriving in Barcelona until next week.

Feeling a bit less optimistic this morning having slept off last night's excitement.

Reasons:
  • Him leaving suddenly might crash Barcelona's finances, I'm sure he won't want that
  • Bartomeu's challenge may make him think twice. Maybe it's not so bad if he can accelerate a change at board level.
  • If it was advanced as we think and his camp were confident in their reading of the release clause, then why the pause? I'm sure there are a million reasons but it's made me question. He could still change his mind.

The media trying to unsettle the club yet again by saying that a deal will be done with cash and nearly half the current playing staff. City have long term plans and I am sure that losing Bernado, Jesus, etc. etc. Is not part of the plan.

I don’t think anyone would mind losing Garcia and Angelino. But I personally would be really upset if he we let Bernardo and Jesus go. I love those guys. For me they’re the future. I wouldn’t swap them for anyone in the world.

Nothing. People reacting to what happened yesterday and the day before.

We are waiting to see how Barcelona react to Messi's transfer request. Will they agree to sell, and at what price? If they stick a large transfer value on him then the deal is dead. Legally they might be able to do that but if they were to go against the wishes of their main man then they are simply dead as a football club, and there would be no point at all rebuilding the football club.
Stop being so sensible on this thread.

Surely you should realize everyone are acting like 8 year olds who have just spent the last 12 hours eating Haribo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.