Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I love Sergio I don’t see him being the first choice front man leading the line for a full season anymore
Happy for him to sign for another year but if we all see a new forward as the most important thing then why would Barca see him as a signing for a new era
I don’t think him and messi really works in the same team anyway

The same people who think we should buy Messi probably think we should buy Ronaldo. He scores for Juve against no-hopers but against quality opposition tonight he hardly got a touch. Similar situation to Messi.

The same people who think we should buy Messi probably think we should buy Ronaldo. He scores for Juve against no-hopers but against quality opposition tonight he hardly got a touch. Similar situation to Messi.
Interesting. Let’s see how your theory goes.

I think we should buy Messi but not Ronaldo.

You are currently losing 1-0

Messi actually has a great record against the top 6 in the Premier League. Also, if he doesn't score, he's always involved. Whereas, Ronaldo doesn't tend to offer much besides goals. Ronaldo relies a lot on his support. He's basically a poacher these days.

Comparing Messi to a f.....g disgusting poacher!!!! Oh my. You hate Messi with a passion, don’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.