Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no need to be deluded. they are negotiating the contract, but messi clearly wants to stay. june 30th isn't a significant date in any meaningful sense, but they'd definitely want to announce it before.

where there's smoke there's fire, but it goes the other way. If there was any doubt about messi staying, SOMEONE would have a scoop about it. unless messi is lying to literally anyone including all his closest friends.. don't get your hopes up.
Would you have Messi if he wanted to play for us?

Deluded, FFS! Really?

Don't disagree with anything you've said on the matter, valid point. Entirely possible. But what is deluded about discussing another hypothetical side to it.
I didn't say anyone is deluded, chill the fuck out. just that there's no need to convince yourself there's something going on behind the scenes.

Why are you always so hostile?

Would you have Messi if he wanted to play for us?
absolutely!

there's no need to be deluded. they are negotiating the contract, but messi clearly wants to stay. june 30th isn't a significant date in any meaningful sense, but they'd definitely want to announce it before.

where there's smoke there's fire, but it goes the other way. If there was any doubt about messi staying, SOMEONE would have a scoop about it. unless messi is lying to literally anyone including all his closest friends.. don't get your hopes up.

Which of Messi's closest friends have clained he is staying? Heck, which journalist with previoilus access to the Messi camp has claimed it. It had only been distant thrird rate twitter spam merchants, and one or two quoting Laporta's heavily caveated cover all bases promises.

Sergio, when asked, upon is own arrival it should be noted, said he hoped to play with him, he thinks he would, and it was a decision for messi and Barcelona to make. Hardly any meaningful insider knowledge. Other than that, nobody else.

Why is that? Clearly Messi has no intention of leaking anything, and no need to do so. When it suited him, there were leaks last summer all over the shop. Now it doesn't, nothing. It would absolutely suit him, if there were negotiations, to leak he 'wants to stay' as it would then put pressure on Laporta to give what is asked for.

I too believe likely no smoke without fire etc etc, but the claims we have seen arent smoke, they are at best fart fumes.

I didn't say anyone is deluded, chill the fuck out. just that there's no need to convince yourself there's something going on behind the scenes.

Why are you always so hostile?

absolutely!

Wouldn't say I'm Always hostile, in fact i'd go as far as saying I've been pretty jovial today.

Fair enough, if you say you weren't calling anyone deluded, I take that. But read your first line back, in context of the thread, and maybe see why I might have taken it as such.

Either way, happy to return to the (highly hypothetical) discussion.

I'd love it to be like this....'You didn't respect me after all I've done and due to the pandemic, took advantage of a legale loophole. I am a man of principle and will see my contract down to the last day....then sod off to...(insert clubs name here)'.

As has been said before, I don't understand why it has to be after the current contract ends.

Which of Messi's closest friends have clained he is staying? Heck, which journalist with previoilus access to the Messi camp has claimed it. It had only been distant thrird rate twitter spam merchants, and one or two quoting Laporta's heavily caveated cover all bases promises.

Sergio, when asked, upon is own arrival it should be noted, said he hoped to play with him, he thinks he would, and it was a decision for messi and Barcelona to make. Hardly any meaningful insider knowledge. Other than that, nobody else.

Why is that? Clearly Messi has no intention of leaking anything, and no need to do so. When it suited him, there were leaks last summer all over the shop. Now it doesn't, nothing. It would absolutely suit him, if there were negotiations, to leak he 'wants to stay' as it would then put pressure on Laporta to give what is asked for.

I too believe likely no smoke without fire etc etc, but the claims we have seen arent smoke, they are at best fart fumes.

This guy. Very close to messi and was the first to announce that he wanted to leave last summer, he said a few weeks ago that messi is staying.

I'd love it to be like this....'You didn't respect me after all I've done and due to the pandemic, took advantage of a legale loophole. I am a man of principle and will see my contract down to the last day....then sod off to...(insert clubs name here)'.

As has been said before, I don't understand why it has to be after the current contract ends.
Only explanation I can think of is to avoid the huge circus his decision will invoke whilst an international tournament is taking place.

This guy. Very close to messi and was the first to announce that he wanted to leave last summer, he said a few weeks ago that messi is staying.
he wasnt the first to announce messi wanted to leave, marcelo bechler and @askomartin both said it earlier than him, martin got the info in early july 2020 which is kinda crazy, it went mainstream through marcelos announcement of it

i agree that benayadachraf is tier 1, my only reason im doubtful of him when it comes to big news is cos he got the neymar saga totally wrong, saying that he was staying when he wasnt

for me its just a matter of time before messi renews, barca just trying to sort out the financial side of it before getting his signature, just hope he wins things in his last years

he wasnt the first to announce messi wanted to leave, marcelo bechler and @askomartin both said it earlier than him, martin got the info in early july 2020 which is kinda crazy, it went mainstream through marcelos announcement of it

i agree that benayadachraf is tier 1, my only reason im doubtful of him when it comes to big news is cos he got the neymar saga totally wrong, saying that he was staying when he wasnt

for me its just a matter of time before messi renews, barca just trying to sort out the financial side of it before getting his signature, just hope he wins things in his last years
I am pretty sure Bechler also said messi is staying didn't he? for the most part the fact that there's no one who's saying he might be leaving is what makes me doubt he's not signing a new contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.