Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DanJ210
Are you a Barca fan?
You're lack of interest in city stands out.
And you are very pro Messi.

And @MeatHunterrr
Still waiting for you to come up with these top tier sources from Radio Catalonia you are adamant about, them informing us of happenings before they happen.
Surely there's lots of tweets to back it up yeah?
yeah i support city, dad supported them since the 70s so its in the family, i stumbled upon this forum looking at city transfer news from twitter/reddit, ive really wanted messi to city so was following this thread and tolmies for months just never made an account so i guess looking at my account it looks like im all Messi FC haha

yeah i support city, dad supported them since the 70s so its in the family, i stumbled upon this forum looking at city transfer news from twitter/reddit, ive really wanted messi to city so was following this thread and tolmies for months just never made an account so i guess looking at my account it looks like im all Messi FC haha
Just a little bit.
And how can you stumble across this place, it famous for being infamous.

Just a little bit.
And how can you stumble across this place, it famous for being infamous.
id heard this forum a few times over the years ive just never bothered looking it up, (my bro told me it wasnt good at all ha), but as i was searching up messi news a few months back the link to this thread showed up so i thought id give it a look-in

You just laughed at yourself

Would be interesting to see what would happen if Messi breaks his leg tomorrow in training.
Surely nobody would give him a contract if he couldn't play.

id heard this forum a few times over the years ive just never bothered looking it up, (my bro told me it wasnt good at all ha), but as i was searching up messi news a few months back the link to this thread showed up so i thought id give it a look-in
I've seen it all in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.