Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s bloody hilarious, just sit back and watch the fun unfold - Messi resigns for half the wages he was on before but gets a ‘gifted equity’ reward for a lifetimes service.

Tebas works out he has no legal recourse and has a heart attack OR Messi leaves and joins another club with errmmmmm well known friends

It’s a win win for me
Which ever way you look at it I can’t see a down side.

Barcelona are a large king's ransom in debt, la Liga's rules make it difficult to pay Messi and they seem to have to sell a few others to pay any players ... and some 350 million euros of short term loans had to be paid off by ... yesterday? But never mind, we're all comfortable with Messi's contract having expired because he loves the club, even though it stiffed him last summer and he wanted to leave, he loves the city and there's no sunshine quite like Barcelona sunshine. This is a convincing case to make any impartial observer realise that Leo ain't goin' nowhere. Home is where the heart is...

Do you not post in other threads?

Say for instance the champions league one or us winning the league one?

You live on this thread and seem hellbent on telling all of us Messi isn't coming!

Come on, don't be shy, who do you really follow as it isn't city that's a given?
haha like i said ive only been on bluemoon for a few months to follow transfer news thats all, i was searching up messi news a while back and this thread popped up so ive been reading it for a while, if you really need convincing ive been a seasoncard holder since 2008 when my dad took me as a kid, im not trying to say messi isnt coming im just putting the news about him in here whether its good or bad, but if you dont want me to post tweets then i wont

haha like i said ive only been on bluemoon for a few months to follow transfer news thats all, i was searching up messi news a while back and this thread popped up so ive been reading it for a while, if you really need convincing ive been a seasoncard holder since 2008 when my dad took me as a kid, im not trying to say messi isnt coming im just putting the news about him in here whether its good or bad, but if you dont want me to post tweets then i wont
You come on here to follow transfer news? Mate all you ever do is post tweets about Messi and him not going anywhere.
And it isn't up to me if you post tweets or not, I'm not in control of that .

But one thing I will say is that after the Messi situation is sorted one way or another you'll be long gone, as in I don't think you will come on anymore as your interest seems to be about Messi and not city.

Fair comment?

You come on here to follow transfer news? Mate all you ever do is post tweets about Messi and him not going anywhere.

But one thing I will say is that after the Messi situation is sorted one way or another you'll be long gone, as in I don't think you will come on anymore as your interest seems to be about Messi and not city.

Fair comment?
Might depend how many years Messi is here

Fair comment?
Probably turn up on the muffin barm thread calling the churros ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.