Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goal article is an absolute horror read for any fan of any club.
I get covid and all that but my word you can't even get that much in debt on football manager.
1 things is guaranteed here
Messi stays and in 2 years when he does leave barca will be mid table dross
Or
He leaves now and barca will be mid table dross

theres a really nice summary thread here, you can read it all but i'll link the important parts

They will resort to more desperate ideas as they know the game is up. I’m glad City have kept quiet in all of this. They only have themselves to blame. I wonder if the Spanish government will step under the guise of “for the sake of Spanish football” we had to take control

That goal article is an absolute horror read for any fan of any club.
I get covid and all that but my word you can't even get that much in debt on football manager.
1 things is guaranteed here
Messi stays and in 2 years when he does leave barca will be mid table dross
Or
He leaves now and barca will be mid table dross

He can’t stay, they can’t afford him. like the thread says even if Barca get rid of Umtiti,Pjanic and Coutinho they still have to register Memphis , Aguero and the other free agents they’ve signed. They don’t have enough money within the rules of La Liga to sign Messi to a new deal they really do need a Miracle.

theres a really nice summary thread here, you can read it all but i'll link the important parts

its 200 million he gets corrected in the comments. They have to get rid of 200 million euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.