Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s defo the other poster Fcbarca or something. No idea why anyone would bother doing what he/she/it is doing

I don't think he is, a bit unfortunate to be burdened with ghosts of cunts past.

If he is, some top effort at covert wumming. Not that i've seen anything contrary at all from him

Last edited:
It shocks me to read comments like this on a fan forum. How can people not understand loving a club as a reason to wanna play for them? Do you think football is nothing but business or a sport to these players? How can you not understand that he loves barca, played there his whole life, and want to stay there and help them rebuild themselves?

I can understand that. And would ultimately respect hin if he ended up doing so. Or for his family's continuity there, etc etc.

The fact he hasn't signed a contract suggests to me he isn't quite there.

No doubt for me that he loves that club though, even if he ends up playing elsewhere.

It shocks me to read comments like this on a fan forum. How can people not understand loving a club as a reason to wanna play for them? Do you think football is nothing but business or a sport to these players? How can you not understand that he loves barca, played there his whole life, and want to stay there and help them rebuild themselves?
You said it yourself as fans we think we would carry on for the love of the club but football is their career they are not playing for charity. It would be lovely if your post was correct but I think it's naive lets not forget clubs will sell these same players if it suits them no matter how long they have served their clubs. Look at Ramos, captain and leader of Madrid gone to PSG apparently due to breakdown in contract negotiations. I don't doubt he loved Madrid but he had to leave. After all his years at Madrid why didn't they give him the two year contract he was asking for because it didn't suit them. It's a two way street and each side does whats best for them exactly because its a business. In a few weeks we will see if Messi is one of the exceptions.

You said it yourself as fans we think we would carry on for the love of the club but football is their career they are not playing for charity. It would be lovely if your post was correct but I think it's naive lets not forget clubs will sell these same players if it suits them no matter how long they have served their clubs. Look at Ramos, captain and leader of Madrid gone to PSG apparently due to breakdown in contract negotiations. I don't doubt he loved Madrid but he had to leave. After all his years at Madrid why didn't they give him the two year contract he was asking for because it didn't suit them. It's a two way street and each side does whats best for them exactly because its a business. In a few weeks we will see if Messi is one of the exceptions.
if messi leaves it'll be due to barca's finances and i think there's a very good chance that he does. but i don't fool myself to think that he would prefer us to barca if they were able to afford him. are we a better team? of course. but the barca-messi connection is so strong. last summer he was so sick of barto that he decided to leave. now he has an owner that he prefers so i don't see him wanting to leave, that's all

@samuelyeboah once upon a time i had a job for 5 years that I loved, if i didn't need to put Heinz baked beans with them little sausages on the table for my greedy little bastard children to eat I thought I might have done the work for nothing...one extra ordinary month my boss did the dirty on me, shat on me from a great height and did not keep promises made to me...within a month I was at a different but similar place of work doing the same job as I had done before on more money but the job was a bit shit because i didn't know my team mates as well as I had with my previous employer...I stayed there 10 yrs because they valued my work and never shit on me.

According to AS, La Liga is now allowing Messi's registration

Yeah it will be that in direct phone call Pep made ti Griezmann they reported earlier today that must have convinced la liga that we will take his wages off their books and that is surely all it takes.to resolve their problems. Aye, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.