Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the uproar when Tebas and La Liga finally announce the climb down??
FFP will be well and truly dead when they cave to Barcelona and Real - and we'll be pretty well placed to take advantage
Ye but covid blah blah blah exceptional circumstances blah blah blah that’s all we’ll hear when they let these slimy bastards off the hook while big bad city will have to adhere to the old rules that were only put in place to stop us

Well, it's late July, Barcelona's finances are no nearer meeting la liga requirements than a month ago and la liga haven't shown any real sign of concessions. And Messi doesn't seem overly concerned.

Well, it's late July, Barcelona's finances are no nearer meeting la liga requirements than a month ago and la liga haven't shown any real sign of concessions. And Messi doesn't seem overly concerned.
If my net worth was circa 600 Million, i have to admit, that i too, wouldn't be overly concerned mate :-)

Messi is staying in the US till half the barca team have moved out and then he can come back and collect his wages. Fuck all his teammates and the legal battle they seemingly are about to get pulled into.

They’ve become desperate now offering Griezmann to Spurs. But Spurs don’t want him due to his wages. And Griezmann is refusing to take a pay cut

Yeah it claims that Laporta has given tbe players till the 15th August to accept a pay cut, or they'll go to court.

A long holiday for Messi then.
Take them to court for what though?
Just sounds like more posturing so that they can say, well we tried everything to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.