Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched him in the CL in the big games and he struggled. He adorns games where Barcelona are dominant. He is the GOAT but not now. Nowhere near. I doubt any of the top English sides will go for him.

He did not struggle. Far from it. Basically nothing happens for Barca unless he makes it happen.They were a joke defensively against PSG.. he doesn’t play in defence.

After all my doubts can this really happen ?

Yes/no delete as necessary according to your own views. No one knows apart from Messi.

He and his advisors know the deal on the table from city, city will not push it but if Messi or his team come to city it will be discussed seriously.

There are signs that some think it’s possible and may explain some views and observations from last week.

Levy saw Kanes value fall by 50% this evening.
Why? He isn't just holding out for as muhh money as possible he doesn't want Kane to go in the first place. kanes value to spurs far exceeds anything any club would pay for him. they'll be delighted if we were to shift our attention to Messi. He can get Kane back onside and not be the villain that denied him a move.

Yes/no delete as necessary according to your own views. No one knows apart from Messi.

He and his advisors know the deal on the table from city, city will not push it but if Messi or his team come to city it will be discussed seriously.

There are signs that some think it’s possible and may explain some views and observations from last week.
my take from all this is that if messi comes to us and asks to join we'll get him, but we wont go out of our own way to secure the deal if he doesnt come knocking

I watched him in the CL in the big games and he struggled. He adorns games where Barcelona are dominant. He is the GOAT but not now. Nowhere near. I doubt any of the top English sides will go for him.

That midfield got destroyed by PSG and Mbappe had their defence on toast in the 4-1 loss. You can’t have watched it. Messi can’t take PSG on his own when he has no supply. Seriously. Watch his goals from this year.

Thanks for a measured reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.