Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
Spurs CB?

Point is he has nothing to prove. He's torn Europe to pieces. Hes an instant target in England.
Everyone's got there own opinion,I think he will come and as for Michael Dawson I know who he is now always injured ; )

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Pigeonho said:
Never. He will never leave Barca, he has no need to.
He is the only player we could never get though now. I believe we could lure anyone in the world now, apart from Messi. That wasn't the case even just this time last year but say the second best player in the world became available, (Ronaldo), we could get him.

If Messi is the only player we will never have a chance of getting, i'm happy with that.
Do you think he's scared of coming here pige,the fear he might get found out.
No not at all, some players just have that much affinity for a club that nothing, (money included, of which he has plenty already), can lure them. Yaya from barca to us was different, but Messi has no reason to leave Barca for us. All he knows is to play for the biggest club in the world, so why would he step down to us? That's what it would be for Messi, a step down. Yaya had played for smaller clubs before Barca, so coming to us wasn't that foreign for him. Messi has only ever played for Barca though and anything else would be a step down.
That's how I see it anyway.

Pigeonho said:
He is the only player we could never get though now. I believe we could lure anyone in the world now, apart from Messi. That wasn't the case even just this time last year but say the second best player in the world became available, (Ronaldo), we could get him.

If Messi is the only player we will never have a chance of getting, i'm happy with that.

Lol makes me laugh. 'Never', as if it's a fact. It isn't. Things change fast in football. Much stranger things have happened

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:

Lol makes me laugh. 'Never', as if it's a fact. It isn't. Things change fast in football. Much stranger things have happened
Like I say, anyone else now we could get, and that wasn't the case before. To not be able to get just one player though, well that's not bad at all is it really? I just don't see why Messi would leave Barca for us, only Messi though. He is Barca. Anyone else yes, like we got Yaya, but not Messi. He won't them or anyone in my opinion.

Ronaldo is much more suited to our league then Messi is, hes untested here.

Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:

Like I say, anyone else now we could get, and that wasn't the case before. To not be able to get just one player though, well that's not bad at all is it really? I just don't see why Messi would leave Barca for us, only Messi though. He is Barca. Anyone else yes, like we got Yaya, but not Messi. He won't them or anyone in my opinion.

He wouldn't now, but no one can predict the future and for that reason no one can say that it will never happen.

Even now I don't think it'd be THAT big a surprise. Who knows what the football world will look like in 3 years time?

corky1970 said:
DAILY MAIL

MESSI SNUBBS MAN CITY IN FINAL HUMILIATION FOR MANCINI

it has been reported that Lionel Messi snubbed a 2 billion pound a week contract with the failing Premier league champions
The struggling Manchester side who lie a disappointing 18 places off relegation were reportedly desperate for his signiture.
However Messi told a (" friend who happens that we know but we wont tell you who ")

" city are just not big enough"

This latest snub follows similar rejections from Ronaldo, Rooney and Van persie.

Man city refused to comment
Full marks for effort, I laughed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.