Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
FAP FAP FAP

905300_Manchester_City.jpg

Exactly how I'd line up, to the T. God knows if it would work but it would be hilarious reading the team sheet out at the beginning of the match.

we can but dream

citytill1die84 said:
Second Skin said:
Rumour is, Messi will be at the match tomorrow as a guest of Sergio

Somebody already tried this bollocks.

No the rumour is that Aguero will be at the Barca match tomorrow as a guest of Lionel.

*Gasp* What does it mean?

tumblr_ljb1j7Mz2G1qb5kdk-1.gif
<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:33 pm --<br /><br />
FAP FAP FAP

Yes, f*ck width!

Prestwich_Blue said:
There is simply no way we will be close to breaking even in the forthcoming accounts. The only question is whether the loss will be low enough for us to squeeze through the first licencing period. But the advantage of Messi as opposed to buying a group of players such as Luke Shaw, Pogba, Ramos, etc is that he wil bring additional revenue that they simply won't.

I'm not absolutely sure on this but I suspect that we have an agreement with Nike & Etihad that they will pay us more if he comes. That could involve another £15-20m from them alone. And don't forget the BT Sport TV deal has kicked in, which gives us over £30m a year more without lifting a finger. And there's all the other commercial deals that would follow him. Do 4 or 5 of those at £5m a pop and that's his gross wages paid.

The only threat Nike face is if Bayern could go in for him surely? Us, PSG, Anzhi all Nike? I don't think Chelsea would be prepared to compete.

I suppose just Messi moving alone would be an incentive for Nike though as Messi fans worldwide would want his new shirt

M24 Citizen said:
citytill1die84 said:
Second Skin said:
Rumour is, Messi will be at the match tomorrow as a guest of Sergio

Somebody already tried this bollocks.

No the rumour is that Aguero will be at the Barca match tomorrow as a guest of Lionel.

*Gasp* What does it mean?

tumblr_ljb1j7Mz2G1qb5kdk-1.gif

-- Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:33 pm --

FAP FAP FAP

Yes, f*ck width!

Kolarov and Zabba provide width the rest provide girth and length!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.