c4lv3rt said:
levets said:
Nowhere near the best ever...

maradonna
Best
Pele
Zico
Cruyff

Nowhere near ?, the guys feet are magical mate, absolute CLASS!

Messi is class... did I say he wasn't? Clearly you are too young to have seen any of the above in their prime.. Maradonna the best ever!

levets said:
c4lv3rt said:
Nowhere near ?, the guys feet are magical mate, absolute CLASS!

Messi is class... did I say he wasn't? Clearly you are too young to have seen any of the above in their prime.. Maradonna the best ever!
noo ya didn't lol, im only 21 but he is the best i have seen, maradonna must have been a genius :)

c4lv3rt said:
levets said:
noo ya didn't lol, im only 21 but he is the best i have seen, maradonna must have been a genius :)

Honestly he was... His 2nd goal against England in the World Cup (86) was genius.. but then he did similar in the quarter final V Belgium (I Think).. he single handedly won that WC for Argentina... they were an average side with a genius leading them. He went to Napoli, under achievers in Italy and won the league.

Messi is class no doubt about it... he just shades it from Ronaldo as being the best at the moment.

As somebody else said, the original Ronaldo is one of the greatest ever, people don't remember him at his prime, which is a shame.

levets said:
c4lv3rt said:

Honestly he was... His 2nd goal against England in the World Cup (86) was genius.. but then he did similar in the quarter final V Belgium (I Think).. he single handedly won that WC for Argentina... they were an average side with a genius leading them. He went to Napoli, under achievers in Italy and won the league.

Messi is class no doubt about it... he just shades it from Ronaldo as being the best at the moment.

As somebody else said, the original Ronaldo is one of the greatest ever, people don't remember him at his prime, which is a shame.

I agree with this mate. The original Ronaldo was outstanding. For sure one of the best ever in his prime, And another player to win a world cup on his own and after coming back from the Shit that happened him in France 98. Hats off to that man.

Now i no its never going to happen because Barca will not sell him to anybody but does anyone think we will make a bid for Messi in the summer and how much would you think we would need to bid to actually tempt them a little?

briand said:
levets said:

I agree with this mate. The original Ronaldo was outstanding. For sure one of the best ever in his prime, And another player to win a world cup on his own and after coming back from the Shit that happened him in France 98. Hats off to that man.

Now i no its never going to happen because Barca will not sell him to anybody but does anyone think we will make a bid for Messi in the summer and how much would you think we would need to bid to actually tempt them a little?
Doesn't he have a redicolous buy out clause? Like 250 million or somthing like that!!

c4lv3rt said:
briand said:

Doesn't he have a redicolous buy out clause? Like 250 million or somthing like that!!

Didn't no that mate. £250 mill is a tad bit too much for even the magician Messi. But even if we bid that much would they actually sell. Me still thinks not.

briand said:
c4lv3rt said:

Didn't no that mate. £250 mill is a tad bit too much for even the magician Messi. But even if we bid that much would they actually sell. Me still thinks not.

Even if they accepted it, what can we offer Messi which he hasn't got already? Nothing except a load of money, which he probably has already and probably isn't mithered about anymore. Put it this way, you are Lionel Messi and you play for the biggest club in the world. You're always guaranteed a first team place and look around the dressing room at world class players in every position. Man City come a knocking, Barca accept to clear some debt but leave the ultimate decision up to you. What would you do? There will only ever be 1 answer to that question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.