Lionel Messi

mild-shock-shocked.gif
sd2276-star-trek-the-next-generation-double-facepalm-fridge-magnet-picard-enterprise-w6_de538f...jpg

Are there any business/family connections between PSG and Barca?

My username goes off if he rejoins Barca.

They'll both get a free pass from UEFA if something is shown as not right.
Qatar has heavily invested in Barca (via sponsorship and less direct financing) for quite awhile now.

Was booed tonight while they were beating at home after being 2-0 up

Genuinely fascinating how shit they are for the money they spend

it is really bizarre that possibly the greatest player of all time, who is still one of the top performers in Europe has no offers from any clubs outside Saudi Arabia.

He’s already a billionaire, why not come to the PL or go back to Barca on 200k/week and win some more trophies or have the fairytale return? Or go to Argentina?

Why does he need to earn another 100m a year when we know for a fact he’s been doing so since 2016?

I suppose it’s impossible to contextualise turning down that amount of money for a normal person, but I also wonder if a bit like Ali at the end he needs to keep the circus going to pay for all the clingers on.

Not sure he is, not even close.

Qatar has heavily invested in Barca (via sponsorship and less direct financing) for quite awhile now.
When you consider that the past and current Barcelona board is facing charges of corruption, bribing referees and alsorts of financial malpractice then you'd have to be stupid to think that everything is above board there let's say.

PSG bought Neymar for £200m and they pay Neymar, Messi and Mbappe £500k+ per week. Messi is probably on £1m a week yet as a club they bring in £100m less per year than us.

PSG haven't faced a single investigation, charge or anything from UEFA. It can't also be a coincidence that anything to do with Qatar nowadays is completely ignored by the powers that be..... I wonder why because where was the last World Cup?

It was no different to Russia, the previous World Cup before that was held there and oh look the biggest UEFA sponsor at the time was Gazprom, a well known play-thing for Russian ogliarchs. Chelsea have never once been done for FFP but I bet that will change now they have American owners.

When you think about it, our owners spending their own money should seriously be the least of anyone's concerns. The fact they all have the audacity to call us cheats when they've been muddying the water for decades is laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.