Lisbon next round (merged)

Re: IF we play in Lisbon next round.

Although it will still be a top away trip, Lisbon is a much shitter place than Porto, just to warn you. No real bars or squares, just small cafes down side streets everywhere. Nonetheless, the Super Bock there is cheap so that's all that matters really

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Although it will still be a top away trip, Lisbon is a much shitter place than Porto, just to warn you. No real bars or squares, just small cafes down side streets everywhere. Nonetheless, the Super Bock there is cheap so that's all that matters really

If that is the case then everybody should get to the southern resorts and make a holiday of it.

BezzMCFC said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Cheers Cheddar.

Just found an even better option. Same flights but digs is all inclusive for £153pp.

I think I will be having a bit of this.

can u post a link please mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.onthebeach.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.onthebeach.co.uk/</a>

Search from any north west airport.

FeedTheGoat10 said:

It's all about opinions I suppose, but I was in Lisbon for a week in Euro 2004 and it's a great place, something to suit all tastes. No real squares, did you miss Rossio, it's big enough!

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Some bargains to be had on the algarve. Just need coaches sorting and then jobs a good un!!

Flights from Luton to Lisbon out Thursday 8am.... fly back Friday 11am £134 Easyjet.

Price was £90 last week so I think a few may have taken a flyer.

Risky!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Flights from Luton to Lisbon out Thursday 8am.... fly back Friday 11am £134 Easyjet.

Price was £90 last week so I think a few may have taken a flyer.

Risky!

Same with Manc-Lisbon, up to £170 now from £135 the other week

FeedTheGoat10 said:

Hang on Lisbons not shitty by any means.
Of the two City's it is the more elegant.
Archictecture wise it is far superior boasting a splendid fortress,
and many palaces/fine houses/churches.
The Doca area by the marina is full of bars and stays open until the
early hours.
I would suggest people consult Lonely Planet or similar before dismissing
the place.

thought it was on 90mins drive from Faro! oops.

Oh well still if we get lisbon will be staying in vale de lobo/dunas doradus area if I can go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.