Lisbon next round (merged)

Re: IF we play in Lisbon next round.

IF and i mean IF we get to the next round and meet Sporting, how many tickets will we get?
I can see this being a great trip and have alerady priced hotels in Lisboa and flights from Dublin to Lisboa and Belfast to Faro, and told the boss that i am off the following week for Cheltenham and if we meet sporting I will be in Lisboa from the 6th or 7th (i think he wants me to use all my leave before the summer :-()

one of Sporting's best defenders Oguchi Onyewu (USA) has a knee injury and will miss 2 months. Been in great form for them this season .

Onyewu was in Hard Rock after game with hefty limp on Sunday night, looked fairly solid in match

went to Lisbons ground on the way back from Porto last week the area is a lot more run down than the area around Benfica....but there is a Lidl outside!!

Loved the Lidl! And a fancy dress shop?! Bizarre stadium but easy to get to

law74 said:
IF and i mean IF we get to the next round and meet Sporting, how many tickets will we get?
I can see this being a great trip and have alerady priced hotels in Lisboa and flights from Dublin to Lisboa and Belfast to Faro, and told the boss that i am off the following week for Cheltenham and if we meet sporting I will be in Lisboa from the 6th or 7th (i think he wants me to use all my leave before the summer :-()
The ground holds around 50k so at least 2,500 and they may well give us more if the demand is there.

Just giving my opinion and the opinion of a few other blues I met who also stayed in Lisbon the night before the Porto match. There were no more than 5 people in every bar.

It does have nice castles and statues and stuff but I don't think that's what most blues are going there for.

Think a few have took a punt at lisbon just checked an prices have gone up 80 quid since last night

you can get to the Alvalade stadium in around 2 hours from the Algarve...I do like Lisbon but as people have pointed out the bars are set apart...

Porto fan I just spoke to said we should demolish sporting after what we did to them...tried to explain what typical City meant though...

AlgarveBlu said:
you can get to the Alvalade stadium in around 2 hours from the Algarve...I do like Lisbon but as people have pointed out the bars are set apart...

Porto fan I just spoke to said we should demolish sporting after what we did to them...tried to explain what typical City meant though...

What's the transport like after the game? Would there be buses laid on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.