List of City Captains

I don't remember Mick McCarthy being captain, but some I do remember include, Kenny Clemments who took over from Paul Power, Kit Symons who spent a while as club captain but not the captain on the pitch due to him being a bit rubbish, which led to Richard Edghill, Kevin Horlock and Ged Wiekens having a go at wearing the poison armband too, and also Jamie Pollock who got sacked 'cause he kept getting sent off.
Am sure Kit was Captain on the pitch

First one I remember is Roy Paul, best one has to be Kompany with Tony Book next.
Did Trautmann or Swift ever captain the side?

Keith Curle was a quality, quality player. I still remember seeing his debut at Highfield Road like it was yesterday.
Cracking day out at highfield road and Curle did look quality that day.City took loads(5k?) And watching our new 2.5M centre half it felt like the start of a new era...Big Niall scored another towering header..1nil win....Coventry away trips are but now a distant memory...used to be a really cheap tory social club very close to the ground but tucked away...only real alcoholic folk would end up there.....so i,m told

Steve Redmond was captain when I first started watching City regularly, think he was succeeded by Brian Gayle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.