listen to the rags on ssn

svennis pennis said:
Just sent my text in.

Its ok we still have pfa player of the year ryan giggs. He will make up the shortfall of Tevez and Ronaldo. Mark in Essex.

what about nice boy fletch !!!!

svennis pennis said:
Just sent my text in.

Its ok we still have pfa player of the year ryan giggs. He will make up the shortfall of Tevez and Ronaldo. Mark in Essex.

Very Good! Nicely Done!

I think the departure of Trannie and Tevez may just constitute an official "wobble" at the swamp. You never know, things could go downhill from here on the pitch, and what with the debt/re-financing crisis looming ....

Can you imagine Taggerts mood currently???

svennis pennis said:
Just sent my text in.

And Paul Scholes. Don't forget.

Hark at Lou Macari. Lol.

10-1 on to go to City, some shithead is saying. City 25-1 for the title. The fucking tide is turning.

Looks like Fergie mis-managed the player, and that the owners have made a mistake in trying to buy the player on the cheap.

I hope that this deal comes to a swift and satisfactory conclusion. We may yet be squealing about Tevez in the days to come if he goes elsewhere

bowdonblue said:
I think the departure of Trannie and Tevez may just constitute an official "wobble" at the swamp. You never know, things could go downhill from here on the pitch, and what with the debt/re-financing crisis looming ....

Can you imagine Taggerts mood currently???

suicidal, hopefully...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.