listen to the rags on ssn

Frank Gallagher said:
Johnny Flacks..................senile old cnut

Fucking prick...who the fuck is he,the soft twat,surely someone on here knows him,he needs hunting down and ridiculed the silly old bastard.
Comments like that just sum up why them rag twats are despised.

I was just coming down stairs,when my mrs shouted "fuck off" to the tv,she said did you just hear that...honest to god what a wanker

What is the genuine financial situation at the swamp?Some say its managable debt,some say they have to pay extra interest from this summer onwards,and are in the shit.Does anybody know?

im not going to old trafford again

lee from ........

wait for it

southampton

Fucking rag twat they piss me of can`t belive what they are sayin just got a text saying "we don`t want tevez he is shit" fuck of you just gave him a five year deal and was goin to pay 25.5million for him how the fuck is he shit?

united can do one the dick heads

And then the presenter says, "oooh you can't mention the name Manchester City to Manchester United fans without getting a diatribe. They just don't want them to win anything ever again, do they?" Well there in for some tough shit then, aren't they?

Why do people keep saying Kia is coming on SSN? I haven't heard them say it and I have to go out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.