listen to the rags on ssn

blueant said:
its got to be us after listening to kia

My thoughts exactly!

He said everything that needed to be said, location, ambition etc. all without mentioning our name, including that fact that he dismissed the possibility of moving abroad!

He might as well have said, "Ok, you got me, it's City that have him!"!

I mean, what's with the stupid 'cat and mouse' thing??

Says Tevez prefers grass roots football, well in my opinion Chelsea ain't grass roots football but we are the only team from Manchester with a high local fanbase. If he doesn't come the prospect of RSC Robbir and Boj playing is also mouthwatering, the good news today really is the reaction of the rags, they still don't undertand like their sponsors it is All Over Now.

Rammyblues said:
Says Tevez prefers grass roots football, well in my opinion Chelsea ain't grass roots football but we are the only team from Manchester with a high local fanbase. If he doesn't come the prospect of RSC Robbir and Boj playing is also mouthwatering, the good news today really is the reaction of the rags, they still don't undertand like their sponsors it is All Over Now.

True about the 'grass roots' thing. If that ain't us,, what is? He obviously likes the challenge of the underdog, which is why his career has been as it is! Fair play to him, but clearly being at the Scum rubbed his ethics up the wrong way!

He likes to be where they're not munching prawn sandwiches!

just sent this, worth a try:)

tevez has been great for us, its only a shame i never got to see him live, if it was'nt for sky i would have missed him all together, fergie needs to understand how hurt the real fans are.
i think time has come for G Strachan to take over, a much younger outlook.

shirley

Kent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.