Listening to an iphone in the car

dronefromsector7g said:
All smarmy Android users required to this thread.

My phone connects to my car stereo easily, but then again it is Android.

taleofbluehalves said:
bgblue said:
Depends if you've got an aux port to plug into
Actually think there is an aux plug in plus got Bluetooth hands free parrot.

Does the parrot send calls through your stereo or its own speaker system? Is there the facility on it to play music through that? Phone should connect through parrot into mono input and music through parrot into aux port if it's been wired in correctly.

If it's working it should work straight from the music player on your phone. But I advise you to get one of the apps 'icar mode' 'drive' or 'car dock' for use in car.

None of these docking options are as good as the old Nokia S60 based "car menu' software with Nokia ck-300 car kit. Despite shite support from Nokia it was ahead of its time.

Carver said:
taleofbluehalves said:
bgblue said:
Depends if you've got an aux port to plug into
Actually think there is an aux plug in plus got Bluetooth hands free parrot.

Does the parrot send calls through your stereo or its own speaker system? Is there the facility on it to play music through that? Phone should connect through parrot into mono input and music through parrot into aux port if it's been wired in correctly.

If it's working it should work straight from the music player on your phone. But I advise you to get one of the apps 'icar mode' 'drive' or 'car dock' for use in car.

None of these docking options are as good as the old Nokia S60 based "car menu' software with Nokia ck-300 car kit. Despite shite support from Nokia it was ahead of its time.
Ok great will try that. Thanks

Opted for this in the end: TeckNet® In Car Universal FM Transmitter. Cost £10 from Amazon. Arrived within a couple of days and works really well so far.

rushts said:
I just sellotape my phone to the side of my head and play all my tunes that way. I look especially cool at petrol stations and walking around asda.
I only do that in public places coz I think it looks pretty cool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.