Little gems to visit in the UK

Depending on what time you go eyemouth , you can feed the seals off the quay. Bloke feeds them off a big pole and for a couple of quid u can have a go! One of the seals is blind
We did indeed see them, noticed one had a look of droopy eye about it, when we watched there was a kid feeding and the sealion slid out onto the orange raft thing to grab the fish.

Almost immediately set about by seagulls the true rats of the air

I'd echo the sentiment and currently on our first trip up the Northumberland coast. Seahouses is indeed beautiful with a quaint fishing harbour that is the starting point for the boat trips to the Farne islands, a twitchers paradise full of shags, Puffins, gulls, Turns and Eiders. The Farne Islands are also home to thousands of grey seals and the return trip was only £12.50 return.

Lots of characters on the boat donned in canvas bucket hats with zenith 10 mile zoom cameras hung from necks that projected kaleidoscopically from the camera Lense. The excitement on the boat as we approached Farne was beyond insane as they all hustled and postured to be first off our landing craft like some inane scene from Private Ryan. I took all our pictures using a 12-gig finger zoom on my Samsung 9 plus and pleased enough with the results.

Bamburgh Castle Beach with the Farne Islands in the distance.

EupSi3u.jpg

toaVnYR.jpg

Bamburgh Castle

dARVRG1.jpg

JCcuyhY.jpg

Holy Island and Lindisfarne Castle

mo3FlDB.jpg

Hg1I3Xw.jpg
Played golf at Alnwick and Dunstanburgh Castle on a really sunny weekend . Fantastic.

I'd echo the sentiment and currently on our first trip up the Northumberland coast. Seahouses is indeed beautiful with a quaint fishing harbour that is the starting point for the boat trips to the Farne islands, a twitchers paradise full of shags, Puffins, gulls, Turns and Eiders. The Farne Islands are also home to thousands of grey seals and the return trip was only £12.50 return.

Lots of characters on the boat donned in canvas bucket hats with zenith 10 mile zoom cameras hung from necks that projected kaleidoscopically from the camera Lense. The excitement on the boat as we approached Farne was beyond insane as they all hustled and postured to be first off our landing craft like some inane scene from Private Ryan. I took all our pictures using a 12-gig finger zoom on my Samsung 9 plus and pleased enough with the results.

Bamburgh Castle Beach with the Farne Islands in the distance.

EupSi3u.jpg

toaVnYR.jpg

Bamburgh Castle

dARVRG1.jpg

JCcuyhY.jpg

Holy Island and Lindisfarne Castle

mo3FlDB.jpg

Hg1I3Xw.jpg
Did you see Uthred?

Camping in the New Forest? Some beautiful villages there, Beaulieu and it's little village, motor museum and abbey, Bucklers Hard, Lymington, Hurst Castle...very nice place for a few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.